6.04.2010

Book Blogger Hop

Thanks to Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books for hosting this book blogger hop! What a great way to connect with other book bloggers.

ABOUT THE HOP:
In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

Join the hop at www.crazy-for-books.com

8 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower. Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    I hope you are having a fun filled Friday. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm a new follower...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hopping over to my blog. You've got some great posts!

    I must say, I actually hate Wuthering Heights because NOTHING HAPPENS and the people live a totally boring life. It's not just Catherine Linton in my mind, although I agree with your letter of complaint to her! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hoppin' by to say "howdy"! I love the design of your blog, and have become a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Brenna, I'm stopping by on the hop and becoming a follower;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopped by to say "hi".
    I'm now following you through Bloglines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by to say hi, and thanks for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visiting and following my blog!!!

    Sincerely,
    Katherine from A love for literature

    ReplyDelete