7.10.2010

Robert Pattinson as Jacob Jankowski

Oh this is fabulous. I am just finishing up Water for Elephants (which is actually taking me a really long time to finish as a result of the holiday weekend, the World Cup and the general business of summer) and stumbled across pictures of Robert Pattinson filming the movie, in which he will be playing the lead role of Jacob Jankowski.



Now, am I the last one to find out this news? Or maybe I'm just the last one to read Water for Elephants.  Either way, I am super excited for the movie! I'm not a die-hard Twilight fan, but I am a die-hard Robert Pattinson fan. I would do unspeakable things to him. Unspeakable...

7 comments:

  1. So...........................Team Edward I guess, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironic he is playing a character named Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read this book, but its on my TBR pile - so you are definitely not the last person to read it :) As far as Pattinson starring in the film version I had heard that. He's definitely a reason to watch the film :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric, I know that is kind of crazy, right?

    Nadia, It most definitely is a reason to watch the film :) It's also nice to hear I'm not the last person to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That boy is definitely some hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally funny post! Unspeakably funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy - You are right about that!

    Janna- Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete